Bajate todas la ediciones

Bajate todas la ediciones
Click en la imagen!!

RADIO Online las 24Hs

Hazte Fan

Hazte Fan
Sumate "Alma de Blues"

12 de abril de 2011

Bonnie Raitt - Road Tested - 1995 -DVDRIP (RMVB)




Personal:

Bonnie Raitt - Voz, Guitarra acústica y slide, Teclados
Glen Clark - Teclados, voz, armónica
Debra Dobkin - Percusión, voz
Ricky Fataar - Batería
James "Hutch" Hutchinson - Bajo, voz
Mark T. Jordan - Teclados, voz, mandolina, Guitarra
George Marinelli - Guitarras acústica y eléctrica, Voz, mandolina
Invitados
Jackson Browne, Bruce Hornsby, Kim Wilson, Bryan Adams

Temas:

Introduction
Thing called love
Something to talk about
Love letter
Never make your move too soon
Shake a little
Matters of the Heart
Have a Heart
Love me like a man
The kokomo medley
Louise
Dimming of the day
My opening farewell
Longing in their hearts
Come to me
Love sneakin' up on you
Burning down the house
I can't make you love me
Feeling or falling
I believe I'm in love with you
Rock steady
Angel from Montgomery
Credits

DVDRIP 1 LINK - RMVB

Magazine "Con Alma de Blues" N°28 español