Bajate todas la ediciones

Bajate todas la ediciones
Click en la imagen!!

RADIO Online las 24Hs

Hazte Fan

Hazte Fan
Sumate "Alma de Blues"

23 de febrero de 2011

B.B.King Beethovenhalle, Bonn Rockpalast.1994 DVDRIP




RMVB 1 LINK :AQUI

Personal:

B. B. King: Vocals, Electric Guitar
Leon Warren: Guitar
James Toney: Keyboards
James Bolden: Trumpet
Melvin Jackson: Saxophone
Walter King: Saxophone
Michael Duster: Bass
Tony Colman: Percussion
Calep Emphrey: Drums

Biskuithalle, Bonn, 25th March 1995
0) Announcement by Peter Rüchel
1) Six Pack
2) (Introduction) Two I Shoot B.B.’s Blues
3) Let The Good Times Roll
4) Call It Stormy Monday
5) Playing With My Friends
6) Darling You Know I Love You
7) Ain’t Nobody Home
8) Nightlife
9) We’re Gonna Make It
10) Why I Sing The Blues (Solo Bass and Drums)
11) Understand
12) Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
13) How Blue Can I Get
14) Rock Me Baby
15) Please Accept My Love
16) Thrill Is Gone
17) When Love Comes To Town
Length: 120:51min
DVDRIP 2 LINK

THANKS!! John Kontos!! from Athens, Greece.

Magazine "Con Alma de Blues" N°28 español