Bajate todas la ediciones

Bajate todas la ediciones
Click en la imagen!!

RADIO Online las 24Hs

Hazte Fan

Hazte Fan
Sumate "Alma de Blues"

24 de abril de 2010

legends of Rock&Roll (1989) DVDRIP



Tracklist

01 - James Brown - Papa\'s gota brand new bag
02 - James Brown - I gfot you (I feel good)
03 - Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley
04 - Bo Diddley - I´m a man
05 - Ray Charles - Mess around
06 - Ray Charles - I\'m a fool for you
07 - Little Richard - Great gosh a\'mighty
08 - Jerry Lee Lewis - The wild one (Real wild child)
09 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Great balls of fire
10 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole lotta shakin\' goin\' on
11 - Fats Domino - I\'m ready
12 - Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
13 - B. B. King - Let the good times roll
14 - B. B. King - How blue can you get?
15 - \"Everyone\" - All-star Jam
DVDRIP 1 LINK

Magazine "Con Alma de Blues" N°28 español