Bajate todas la ediciones

Bajate todas la ediciones
Click en la imagen!!

RADIO Online las 24Hs

Hazte Fan

Hazte Fan
Sumate "Alma de Blues"

24 de noviembre de 2009

Superstars in Concert (Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, the Rolling)ect..DVDRIP


THE ROLLING STONE
* Have you seen your mother, Baby
* We love you
* Jumpin' Jack Flash

Eric Burdon & The Animals
* Love me

Crazy World of Arthur Brown
* I put a spell on you

Otis Redding
* (I can't get no) Satisfaction
* Try a little tenderness

Cream
* Sunshine of your love

Blind Faith
* Do-Waa

Cat Stevens
* Father and son

Jimi Hendrix
* Hey Joe
* Wild Thing
* Freedom

Donovan
* Colours

Joe Cocker
* With a little help from my friends

Joe Cocker and Mad Dogs and English Band
* Cry me a river

Ike and Tina Turner
* River Deep, mountain high

Pink Floyd
* Careful with that Axe, Eugene

Rod Stewart & the Faces
* Stay with me
* I'm losing you
* I feel so good

DVDRIP 1 LINK

1 comentario:

bobbysu dijo...

thank you very much

Magazine "Con Alma de Blues" N°28 español